Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Sunday, August 9, 2009

G.I. Joe and the Monsters in MidValley!

In my previous post, I mentioned that I was going to watch The Proposal this weekend. But because I am unable to reserve tickets for that movie, plus unable to get good seats at the counter, G.I. Joe came into view.




Oh yeah. Hell yeah. G.I. Joe : Rise of the Cobra. If you haven't watched it yet, go and do so. Spoilers up ahead! Check out the trailer first.






I was a little sulky when I did not get to watch The Proposal. As usual. Sulky. For a short while. Then I'm alright. :) Movie started off real well. Filled with action. Familiar faces can be spotted throughout the movie and you will be thinking : hey! I have seen them from some other movies!

Not only actioned filled, there's also comedy inside. That's what you get when you ask one of the Wayans brothers to act. From the movie White Chicks I got to know the Wayans brothers and now I see one of them acting as Ripcord.

I tell you he's funny! *winks*


Those warheads containing the Nanomites are deadly. I say they are cool. Super! I really find that cool. So dangerous and deadly yet so cool. Bad guys made them, so obviously bad guys use them.

And with Sienna Miller acting as the Baroness,
makes the movie even hotter.
No?


Yet I think too much CGI makes the movie seem fake. Not to say it ain't good, but some parts of the movie like when they battle it out under the ocean at McCullen's place, seems a little fake. Special effects are cool, but some you can just see right through them.

[* edited]
Another thing which upsets me most is when SOMEBODY, don't know who is that, some fella kept kicking the back of my chair. I was like, is it me or is my chair vibrating? Seems like nobody but me nmoticed it. Damn I HATE that. It's like when you are watching a good movie then somebody comes from behind and starts kicking your chair. Damn. I was so like. F*** it. Feel like turning around and glaring into that person's eyes but. Gosh. I tahan until the end of the movie. Sigh. Was pretty upset bout it.

Cutting things short, in the end, you really would want to know what happened because the President ain't the real President no more. I bet there will be another G.I. Joe movie sequel to this! Looking forward to it!



The characters of G.I. Joe : Rise of the Cobra.
From left: Storm Shadow, Baroness, James McCullen, General Hawk, Ripcord, Duke, Breaker & Heavy Duty.
The ones not in are Scarlett, The Doctor/Rex & Snake Eyes





Rating : 8/10


Now don't you dare say it ain't fair to give it an 8! *giggles* Transformers is still on the top of my list. *winks*


So next up, movie to watch is The Proposal. A must watch too! :)



*********************************************************************


Monsters in MidValley!


Hunt them down!


There are monsters in Midvalley due to the sale season right now. So it's Monster Sale for MidValley!!!

On a more serious tone, ain't those monsters CUTE???!! I think they are lovely! So many different designs and colours of those cute little monsters! One even reminded me of the Alien in Toy Story!

Go check them out yourself at MidValley. Sales last until this end of August which is on the 31st. Hurry there to catch those pesky monsters!! XD Here are some pictures, or rather are pictures of those monsters I took to end this crazy post.


Be terrified!!!











Scaling the columns...


A GIANT one sitting at the top!


Either he's afraid or he's trying to do something to that monster.


*gasp!*


3 dudes checking out the monster.
Ain't that look like the alien in Toy Story??






Well I definately caught this monster!
On camera!




They are EVERYWHERE!!


*peeks*




This one looks...
Dead?

Upside down~


Hiding away but I spotted you!





Say...

This ain't a monster!


It's actually Coffee Bean having some promotion,
coffee tasting session and that's their mascot. xD


***************




When mood goes down, I drag you down too.
I always knew that, but I still can't help it.
For all I know, I am one spoilt princess.
Forgive me for my wrongs, I will change to be better.
Will love you always. Forever, my love.






Signature - YUNZ

No comments: