Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Keeping mum.

NAH MARTIN! NO MORE POST ABOUT MOVIES!!


Hot spring again!


It ain't that hot. Is it?
So Martin decided to hang on to his dear life with the wall.




Today Martin emo.


End up swinging himself.



Red hot legs!
No need spice already because it's Chili hot!


The sweet couple. ^^


All our RED feets.



Last but not least, I present you..



Rose among the thorns. xD


For more pictures, you know where to find them :) (my facebook!)


***********************************


On a different mood, have you ever had a sibling, that hates you so much that everytime you pass by, he'll be muttering curses at you?

I am so sorry about this. I never wanted to talk about my personal matters here. In fact, I rarely mentioned them! All I want is for you readers to enjoy reading what's up in my daily life, exclude family matters. Although it's taken a toll on me, I decided to just vent it here. Not everything. I couldn't take it no more. Yet I am
keeping mum.

God knows what I did to make my brother so mad. I don't even know what I did! It's such a long time ago matter. Yet,
he's is like my father which will never let things rest until the other party is dead. The saying of 'like father like son' is so true.

I think I better stop here. I am feeling so darn blur right now. Am lack of sleep. Am still sick.
Bloody cough. RAWR.


Am going to just sign off here. Right now. Signing off. Good night.






ps : MARTIN LAI! Don't so EMO! I AM SORRY I FAILED TO CHEER YOU UP!





Signature - YUNZ

2 comments:

Më| §zë said...

having cough now too..

btw, 17 again will be 'screening' in sc 111(?) this coming fri... sign up with ms khim if you're interested...

=]

yunzsy™ said...

Now only I baca ini comment. LOL. You take care too yah... :)