Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Price Rise.

Prices are all going up again. Besides the oil price that's going to go up to RM2 plus, this time, the prices of public transport is rising too! Well, the cabs has already raise up their starting price from RM2 to RM3. Bad. I can no longer take a cab to school on days where I start late.

Next, by 1st of September, bus fares are going up. You heard that right. I do not know how much the other buses like Metro fares are going up but I know that Rapid KL's prices are going up too. My father said this all can't be controlled no more. Anyway, for those of you who don't know anything about it yet, here's pictures I took today when I was in the bus.











To have a better view, click picture to enlarge it.
For more info, please visit Rapid KL's website (click here).


I personally do not know how this zon thingy works. And if I am not mistaken, these prices shown there are for a one way trip only. I mean that's what I heard/read. Please do let me know if I have made any mistakes in this matter. Thanks!


Gosh. No money!


Signature - YUNZ

No comments: