Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Revenge is here.



Okays. I know this movie was out A LONG time ago. Revenge is already here. I have been jumping up and down, making noise that I want to go and watch this movie and it is a MUST to watch it on the BIG screen. Yet, I was the one who went last to watch it among my friends.


Tell me how pathetic can that be.


So now, yes, I have FINALLY watched it. Discussed it with Honz, and we think that we should give it a..

10.



Yes.

You did not read it wrongly.





Rating : 10/10


It is already being proven that Transformers the Movie is going to be the movie of the year. So after watching it, damn I'll say. AWESOME! It's funny, actioned packed, hilarious, awesome, and SPECTACULAR!

Both funny and awesome.

I want to watch it again.
YES I DO.

Scenes from the movie.









There was a part where Bumblebee cried. So cute!
As well as where the little Wheelie sticks to Mikaela. That is funny.


AUTOBOTS


Obviously you need Optimus Prime.



Combined with Jetfire's spark and parts.





The lovable Bumblebee!




Ironhide.




Sideswipe.




Ratchet.


The Twins.


Skids




and Mudflap.


They were initially that Ice Cream truck. Cute!


Three female Transformers.
Arcee

Chromia

And another Purple one which remains unnamed.


Jetfire.

He's funny as well!
Holding a walking stick because he is very old.

Jolt.


Last but not least,
Wheels. Or Wheelie.
Which switched sides from Decepticons to Autobots.




DECEPTICONS

The Fallen.



Megatron

Starscream.

Demolisher.
Which is the GIANT robot that appeared in Shanghai.



Soundwave in Satellite and robot form.

Scalpel, also known as The Doctor.

Ravage, a large one-eyed jaguar.



Sideways. Hiding with the Demolisher.




Grindor

Scorponok




Isabel Lucas
The Pretenders - Alice.
Hot ain't she? x)


The Constructicons
Mixmaster, a concrete mixer truck.

Longhaul, a dump truck.

Rampage, a bulldozer.

Scrapper, a scoop loader.



and the Devastator.


The vehicles that make up Devastator are:
Mixmaster, Scavenger, Scrapper, Hightower, Overload, Longhaul and Rampage.




*all source from Wikipedia, IGN and Google.




Alright. I know I have put in like ALL the Transformers characters from the movie INCLUDING the forms they take. Well, you can't blame a person who has just watched Transformers a few days ago. SPECTACULAR! as said by Skids. *smirks*

Signature - YUNZ

No comments: