Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Thursday, July 9, 2009

It's all mixed up.

Alright. Just a short post here.


I have been thinking of putting my blog under construction as it is like too messy, out of order and so many more. I don't know where to start yet. Changing my blog layout would be good. But I can never settle for one that really suits me.



Plus. I will have to change my blog link too. Damn.



Anyway, am feeling all mixed up right now. Excited, tired, stressed, disappointment, happy, grateful, depressed.. Its all mixed up.

Excited
Because he's coming back soon!
How soon?
My guess is tomorrow evening.

Tired
Because I am still sleep deprived.

Stressed
Because I am rushing my asignment now.
Bloody slides.

Disappointment
due to disappointment two days ago.
Bah.

Happy
Had a great funny game with a friend over MSN.

Grateful
Because to have friends like them to brighten up my life.
Eventhough I am being disappointed.

Depressed
Erm. no idea. XD
I just add that in.



But all in all, I am happy. Yes. For once. After one month of depression.


Now time to get back to assignment.


And I think I am also getting to know a few bloggers too! :)

Signature - YUNZ

No comments: