Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Sunday, July 12, 2009

It was awesome.






SMK BUD4, my former high school had it's malam bakat on Friday, 10th July 2009, held at the KBU College hall. I went along with my mother and Cayman, together with a few friends we met there. Awesome performances this year.

It has been quite awhile since I have been to the malam bakat of BUD4 already. As usual the whole place was totally packed. Here are some photos taken by my mother and some from my camera as well.


The banner.


* corrected 24 Season drums


Choir






Traditional Indian Dance












Ballerinas.
(I love this shot.)




"Hannah Montana"


The Michael Jackson dance
by the Form 5's this year.


They were awesome.


There's hip hop.


A live band.


More dancing.
(love their shirt!)


And of course,


Our very own cheerleading team
BLITZERZ!



Traditional Malay Dance



And not to forget,
the very famous dancing group.
IX





Dancing to Super Junior's Sorry Sorry.


They rock the house!


Overall performance this year was awesome. Might be my last year attending this event as well. Love all the performances. What a difference. Congrats to all. :)


Last but not least, pictures taken with old friends.

with Cayman


with Swee Ling & Huei Yuih


with Tricia & Hock Wee
(finally got a picture with Tricia! XD)




So sorry for some blur pictures.
Did not focus properly.


Signature - YUNZ

2 comments:

Khoy Yan said...

Yay, 24 seasons drum :)

yunzsy™ said...

Oo my apologies yeah.. Corrected it already. xD