Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Randomized.

Dear all,

I went through my previous posts and realised that I rarely have not been posting my own thoughts and updates on what I have been doing. All I do is posted on about how much I miss my dear, as well as about the New Moon Trailer [REMAKE], about my friend's birthday celebration which I planned, as well as the death of Michael Jackson (which was a loss to all of us). Yet what am I up to this few days? This few weeks or even this few months?



Well wonder no more.



I am here to tell.


But be warned. It might be a very long boring post, so you might want to click on the 'x' at your top right hand corner. If not you can just carry on reading.



First, I really can go on about how much I miss my dear and how much he meant to me. I really can't wait for him to be back. This is the first time we two have been so far and so long apart. Unbearable yet we will make it through. Missing you dear.

Next, life has been really different without him here. Different in what sense? That I have no plans during the weekends? That I feel so miserable every single day? Not really. Student life has never been easy for me. Why? Because I have never been the one who was the most hardworking one, I am never one bright kid. I am never the one listening attentively in class. Though I am curious, things just don't seem to stay in my head.

This second semester has been really tough for me. I never listened in some classes therefore I turned out to be lost. With midterms coming next, I am bound to be a failure this time round. Gosh. Help~! I have really got to buck up. Pull my socks up before it's too late. *cries* See. I have never been the good student.

University life have always been exciting. Really. I love my course mates a whole lot more. We are all really like one big family. Because of them, my university life is taken to another level. Without friends like them, I wonder how would I survive Uni life anyway. I am really glad to know all of them. Plus other new friends that I have made throughout this semester. You guys know who you are.

Yet one thing that has been bothering me since my lecturer told me that UTAR is going to have Architecture course starting next year. Yes. I am crazy. Tell me that. I'll thank you. I thought of switching course. Is it too late? I keep asking. Is it worth? Am I wasting time? Will I be able to succeed in switching? I keep asking. Because Architecture is what I really want to study. It is what I really wanted to do in the first place. QS was just my second choice when I could not get in to study Architecture as my results were not good.

The course will start next year. I will dread leaving my great amazing course-mates. There's a 60-70% chance I'll switch. If my application is approved. I went for consultation with the lecturer and he said I have the potential. Well I am not sure about that yet. :P So that's what I am thinking about now.

Better not think about it first. best to focus on my QS course for now. What if I failed to get in? Right? Anyway, my assignments are all piling up. Damn. How lazy I have become compared with my last semester.

It is now Week 6 (starting tomorrow). Midterms are like, 1 step away? Holly crap. I better get going on with my studying and assignments. For now. Will return when I have to. *giggles* Just kidding. Will return to update as soon as I can. My post is so colourful today. Ain't it?




Missing you is like missing my daily dose of drug.

Signature - YUNZ

No comments: